Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Biography Juvenile literature
|Named Person:||Eric Greitens; Eric Greitens|
|Material Type:||Biography, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||An adaptation of his best-selling memoir, The heart and the fist, bringing his adventures to life for teens.|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult|
|Description:||264 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||Eric Greitens, Navy SEAL.|
"As a humanitarian, he helped aid workers heal orphaned children in Rwanda and lived in camps alongside Bosnian refugees. As a warrior, he excelled at the hardest military training in the world and teamed up with fellow SEALs to hunt al Qaeda terrorists in Iraq. In this adaptation of his memoir, The Heart and the Fist, Eric Greitens brings his adventures to life for teens, sharing stories of friendship, struggle, and hard-earned wisdom. His exciting journey takes readers across the world, from his boyhood home in Missouri, to a factory in China, to the refugee camps of Rwanda, to the battlefield in Iraq. Through his service, he shows how we can all make a difference. Along the way, Eric speaks directly to teens through narratives that allow readers to exercise their imagination and broaden their horizons"--From publisher description.
- Greitens, Eric, -- 1974- -- Juvenile literature.
- United States. -- Navy. -- SEALs -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- United States. -- Navy -- Officers -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- United States. -- Navy -- Officers -- Training of -- Juvenile literature.
- Humanitarian assistance, American -- Juvenile literature.
- United States -- Armed Forces -- Civic action -- Juvenile literature.
- Greitens, Eric, -- 1974-
- United States. -- Navy. -- SEALs -- Biography.
- United States. -- Navy -- Officers -- Biography.
- United States. -- Navy -- Officers -- Training of.
- Humanitarian assistance, American.
- United States -- Armed Forces. -- Civic action.