도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Samuel Adams; Fisher Ames; James Brown; Josiah Bartlett; Lewis Cass; John Cochran; Alexander James Dallas; George Mifflin Dallas; Rufus Davenport; Asbury Dickinson; John Dickinson; James Dinsmore; George William Featherstonhaugh; Philip Morin Freneau; Edmond Charles Genet; Thomas Ruggles Gold; Alexander Hamilton; John Hancock; Josiah Harmar; Benjamin Harrison; David Higgenbotham; David Holmes; Washington Irving; Irwin, Brigadier General.; James Jackson; William Jackson; John Jay; Thomas Jefferson; Thomas Rustis Kennedy; Rufus King; Henry Knox; Marie Joseph Yves Paul Roch Gilbert Du Motier Lafayette, marquis de; César-Guillaume de La Luzerne; James Madison; Thomas Mifflin; Mitchell, General.; John Montagu, Admiral.; James Monroe; George Nugent Grenville Nugent, Baron; Nuttage, Mr.; Peters, Reverend.; J Randolph; Winthrop Sargent; Charles Scott; T John Sinclair; Fulwar Skipwith; Richard Dobbs Spaight; John Trumbull; Jonathan Trumbull; George Washington; Anthony Wayne; Charles Wilkes; Oliver Wolcott|
|문서 형식:||책, 아카이브 자료|
|메모:||Prints, portraits, and maps which were part of the original edition before grangerization have not been included in this miscellany. A list of these illustrations can be found at the beginning of the index, located at the end of volume 14.|
Portraits: Washington Irving, John Hancock, Samuel Adams, Lafayette (4), Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson (7), Josiah Harmar, Winthrop Sargent, Philip Freneau (2), James Madison, Edmond Charles Genet (3), George Mifflin Dallas, Rufus King, Anthony Wayne, James Madison, Fisher Ames, George Grenville, James Monroe, Anthony Wayne, John Jay.
Prints: A correct View of the Bastile, with its Ground Plan; George Town and City of Washington; State of the Bastille in Septr 1789; [Paris]; Government House. New York, 1795.
Letters: AL, Admiral Montague to John Hancock, December 11, 1771; A[aman]LS, William Jackson to Governor of Virginia, April 8, 1783; ALS, James Jackson to General Mitchell, Saturday evening 9 o'clock [n.d.]; ALS, John Hancock to Mr. Nuttage, [n.d.]; AL[frag?], John Hancock to Admiral Montagu, [n.d.]; AL[draft]S, John Trumbull to Lewis Cass, July 2, 1832; AL[draft], John Trumbull to Lewis Cass, August 17, 1832; AL[draft]S[init]. John Trumbull to Asbury Dickinson, August 17, 1832; AL, John Trumbull to Charles Wickes???; ALS, John SInclair to John Trumbull, January 26, 1809; AL[draft]S[init], John Trumbull to John Sinclair, January 27, 1809; A[aman]LS, Anne - César de la Luzerne to Jonathan Trumbull, May 26, 1780; ALS, Josiah Harmar to Brig. Gen. Irwin, November 25, 1787; ALS, Josiah Harmar to John Dickinson, September 25, 1784; ALS, Thomas Jefferson to James Brown, April 18, 1795; ALS, Thomas Jefferson to James Brown, May 23, 1796; ALS, Alexander Hamilton to John Cochran, August 13, 1793; ALS, THomas Jefferson to James Dinsmore, January 7, 1800; ALS, Thomas Jefferson to David Higgenbothem, June 29, 1819; ALS, Edmond Charles Genet to , December 6, 1816; ALS, Edmond Charles Genet to , July 23, 1832; ALS, Oliver Wolcott to Jonathan Trumbull, July 16, 1799; A[aman]LS, Henry Knox to Josiah Bartlett, March 24, 1794; ALS, Thomas Mifflin to Thomas Rustis Kennedy, November 18, 1794; A[aman]LS, Alexander James Dallas to David Holmes, May 29, 1815.
Letters (continued): A[aman]LS, circular, Thomas Jefferson to Fulwar Skipwith, March 21, 1793; ALS, Henry Knox to Rufus Davenport, December 1796; ALS, Anthony Wayne to Rev. Peters,?; ALS, James Madison to Mr. Featherstonhaugh, March 6, 1821; ALS, James Monroe to , July 6, 1828; A[aman]LS, Thomas Jefferson to Senate and House [concerning Maryland-Ohio road], January 31, 1807; ALS, John Jay to Thomas R. Gold, February 12, 1799.
Documents: ADS, John Hancock, [approval of appointment of D. Penet], October 14 [n.y.]; AD, John Trumbull, sworn statement of military service in order to obtain a pension], [c1832]; AD[draft], John Trumbull, [sworn statement of military service in order to receive a pension, including two leaves of relevant extracts from the Journal of Congress from June 5, 1776 - August 30, 1778], ; ADS, Charles Scott to Benjamin Harrison, December 7, 1782??; ADS, Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State, [receipt], November 23, 1791.
Maps: Plan of the City of Washington; now Building for the Metropolis of America, and established as the Permanent Residence of COngress agter the Year 1800; Plan of the City of Washington.
Manuscripts: AM, T. John Sinclair's Queries, [n.d.]; AM, Answer to Queries by T.J. Sinclair, January 26, 1809; AM, [Thomas Jefferson], "Toasts prepared for the 4th of July 1798" [with fragment of unidentified AM on verso.
- Adams, Samuel, -- 1722-1803.
- Ames, Fisher, -- 1758-1808.
- Brown, James, -- 1766-1835.
- Bartlett, Josiah, -- 1729-1795.
- Cass, Lewis, -- 1782-1866.
- Cochran, John, -- 1730-1807.
- Dallas, Alexander James, -- 1759-1817.
- Dallas, George Mifflin, -- 1792-1864.
- Davenport, Rufus.
- Dickinson, Asbury.
- Dickinson, John, -- 1732-1808.
- Dinsmore, James.
- Featherstonhaugh, George William, -- 1780-1866.
- Freneau, Philip Morin, -- 1752-1832.
- Genet, Edmond Charles, -- 1763-1834.
- Gold, Thomas Ruggles, -- 1764-1827.
- Hamilton, Alexander, -- 1757-1804.
- Hancock, John, -- 1737-1793.
- Harmar, Josiah, -- 1753-1813.
- Harrison, Benjamin, -- approximately 1726-1791.
- Higgenbotham, David.
- Holmes, David, -- 1770-1832.
- Irving, Washington, -- 1783-1859.
- Irwin, -- Brigadier General.
- Jackson, James, -- 1757-1806.
- Jackson, William, -- 1759-1828.
- Jay, John, -- 1745-1829.
- Jefferson, Thomas, -- 1743-1826.
- Kennedy, Thomas Rustis.
- King, Rufus, -- 1755-1827.
- Knox, Henry, -- 1750-1806.
- Lafayette, Marie Joseph Yves Paul Roch Gilbert Du Motier, -- marquis de, -- 1757-1834.
- La Luzerne, César-Guillaume de, -- 1738-1821.
- Madison, James, -- 1751-1836.
- Mifflin, Thomas, -- 1744-1800.
- Mitchell, -- General.
- Montagu, John, -- Admiral.
- Monroe, James, -- 1758-1831.
- Nugent, George Nugent Grenville, -- Baron, -- 1788-1850.
- Nuttage, -- Mr.
- Peters, -- Reverend.
- Randolph, J.
- Sargent, Winthrop, -- 1753-1820.
- Scott, Charles, -- 1739-1813.
- Sinclair, T. John.
- Skipwith, Fulwar.
- Spaight, Richard Dobbs, -- 1758-1802.
- Trumbull, John.
- Trumbull, Jonathan, -- 1710-1785.
- Washington, George, -- 1732-1799.
- Wayne, Anthony, -- 1745-1796.
- Wilkes, Charles, -- 1798-1877.
- Wolcott, Oliver, -- 1726-1797.
- Connecticut. -- Governor (1769-1784 : Trumbull)
- Connecticut. -- Governor (1796-1797 : Wolcott)
- Massachusetts. -- Lieutenant Governor (1789-1794 : Adams)
- Michigan. -- Governor (1813-1831 : Cass)
- Mississippi. -- Governor (1798-1801 : Sargent)
- New Hampshire. -- President (1790-1793 : Bartlett)
- New Hampshire. -- Governor (1793-1794 : Bartlett)
- North Carolina. -- Governor (1792-1795 : Spaight)
- Pennsylvania. -- Governor (1790-1799 : Mifflin)
- United States. -- President (1817-1825 : Monroe)
- Virginia. -- Governor (1799-1802 : Monroe)
- United States -- Biography -- Portraits.
- United States -- History -- Constitutional Period, 1789-1809.
- United States -- History -- Pictorial works.
- United States -- History -- Sources.