Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
Waste, fraud, and abuse in the Federal Crop Insurance Program
iii, 108 p.
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.|
|Notes:||Shipping list no. unavailable.
"Serial no. 110-74."
|Description:||iii, 108 p. ; 24 cm.|
|Contents:||Crop insurance: continuing efforts are needed to improve program integrity and ensure program costs are reasonable.|
- United States. -- Department of Agriculture -- Rules and practice.
- Crop insurance -- United States.
- Insurance fraud -- United States -- Prevention.
- Waste in government spending -- United States -- Prevention.
- United States. -- Department of Agriculture.
- Crop insurance.
- Insurance fraud -- Prevention.
- Waste in government spending -- Prevention.
- United States.