|提及的人：||William McDonough; Michael Braungart|
Rob van Hattum; VPRO (Television station: Netherlands); Marcom Projects.
|描述：||1 videodisc (49 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|詳述：||DVD. PAL ; Region 4.|
Waste equals food.
|責任：||director, Rob van Hattum.|
American "green" architect, William McDonough and German "green" chemist, Michael Braungart teamed up to realise the Waste = food principle in man-made products, believing that all products must be completely biodegradable in the biosphere and serve as food for the natural organisms there, and that all non-degradable material must be able to be used as high-quality raw material for new products in the techno-sphere. They introduced their ideas to NIKE, the Ford Motor Company, and China. They helped Ford transform their heavily polluted manufacturing sites into green areas that are safe enough for children to play in. Due to their encouragement, NIKE has designed toxin-free running shoes that can be completely recycled. McDonough and Braungart were also invited to China to develop China's first ecologically sustainable model village.
- McDonough, William.
- Braungart, Michael, -- 1958-
- Ford Motor Company Ltd.
- Nike (Firm)
- Environmental protection.
- Nature conservation.
- Recycling (Waste, etc.)
- Rural development -- Environmental aspects -- Case studies.
- Design, Industrial -- Environmental aspects.
- Factory and trade waste -- Purification.
- Hazardous wastes -- Purification.
- Waste products -- Environmental aspects.
- Nike Free TR Fit 2012 Sale On www.Cheaprunsnike.com(1 資料)
由 cheaprunsnike 已更新 2012-04-21