|ISBN:||0061941026 9780061941023 0062287168 9780062287168|
|描述：||564 pages ; 24 cm|
As her wedding day approaches, Annie Oh, a middle-age wife, mother and artist, finds herself one morning staring at a bed covered in Vera Wang wedding dresses, at the mercy of hopes and fears about the momentous change on the horizon. This is not Annie's first walk down the aisle. She has just emerged from a twenty-seven year marriage to Orion Oh, which produced three children, twins Andrew and Ariane and daughter Marisa. Annie has been trying to reach her ex-husband, as she wants to make sure that he is all right. Orion, a psychologist with a crippling need to help others, keeps assuring everyone that he is fine. But how can he be? Annie, a self-taught artist, is about to marry a woman named Viveca, the sophisticated and seductive art dealer who understands her work and has helped make her enormously successful.
- Women artists -- Fiction.
- Lesbians -- Fiction.
- Same-sex marriage -- Fiction.
- Divorce -- Fiction.
- Parent and adult child -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Social classes -- Fiction.
- Connecticut -- Fiction.
- Amerikanisches Englisch.
- npr bestsellers - Week Of Sept. 4, 2014(59 資料)
由 cmalpas 已更新 大約6天前
- npr bestsellers - Week Of Sept. 11, 2014(60 資料)
由 cmalpas 已更新 大約5天前
- npr bestsellers - Week Of Aug. 21, 2014(60 資料)
由 cmalpas 已更新 大約兩週前
- Books I Think I Want To Read(2 資料)
由 melias09 已更新 2014-04-25
- 2013 Books(32 資料)
由 AllyCopper 已更新 2014-01-08