|ISBN:||1852139994 9781852139995 1860392318 9781860392313|
|奖励：||Shortlisted for Carnegie Medal 1997.
Shortlisted for LA Carnegie Medal 1997.
|描述：||181 pages ; 21 cm|
Daniel and Tosh couldn't be more different, and when they are on a school Outward Bound weekend, they are dismayed to learn that they will work together. Things get worse, but the boys begin to learn about each other and for a brief moment in time, can forget their differences.
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal conflict in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-esteem in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wilderness survival -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- Juvenile fiction.
- School field trips -- Accidents -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fear -- Juvenile fiction.
- Caves -- Juvenile fiction.
- English fiction -- Children's stories