Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||J W Abert; J W Abert|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J W Abert; John Galvin, (Editor); United States. Army. Corps of Topographical Engineers.
|Notes:||"A version of Abert's diary of 1846-47 was published as a Congressional document in 1848 [Senate Executive document no. 23 (30th Congress, 1st session) under title: Report of the Secretary of War, communicating, in answer to a resolution of the Senate, a report and map of the examination of New Mexico, made by Lieutenant J.W. Abert, of the Topographical Corps]."|
|Description:||116 pages illustrations (some color), maps (2 folded, 1 color) 36 cm|
|Responsibility:||With illus. in color from his sketchbook. Edited by John Galvin.|
- New Mexico -- Description and travel.
- Abert, J. W. -- (James William), -- 1820-1897 -- Diaries.
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico.
- Southwest, New -- Discovery and exploration.
- Abert, J. W. -- (James William), -- 1820-1897.
- Discoveries in geography.
- Indians of North America.
- New Mexico.
- Southwest, New.