Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Byrd; Edmund Ruffin; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from electronic title page (viewed Dec. 14, 2001).
Edited by Edmund Ruffin.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection The North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.
Text transcribed by Apex Data Services, Inc. Images scanned by Natalia Smith. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc., Melissa G. Meeks and Natalia Smith.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; SGML viewer required for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||North Carolina experience, beginnings to 1940.|
|Responsibility:||by William Byrd.|
- Virginia -- Boundaries -- North Carolina -- Early works to 1800.
- North Carolina -- Boundaries -- Virginia -- Early works to 1800.
- Virginia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- North Carolina -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- North Carolina -- Social conditions -- 18th century.
- North Carolina -- Economic conditions -- 18th century.
- Dismal Swamp (N.C. and Va.)
- Economic history.
- Social conditions
- North Carolina.
- United States -- Dismal Swamp.