Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||Sequel: Mo Wren, lost and found.|
|Target Audience:||Ages 8-12.|
|Description:||218 p. : map ; 21 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Mo and the Fox in the Ravine.
Only parts held my interest in this story about the residents that live on Fox Street. I was involved in the search for the fox, as well as the two young girls and the house of one of them that they believed sold. However for me, there were too many characters that lived on the street that were a...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Neighborhoods -- Fiction.
- Real estate development -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Best friends -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Ohio -- Fiction.
- Ohio -- Fiction.
- Neighborhoods -- Juvenile fiction.
- Real estate development -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Best friends -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Ohio -- Juvenile fiction.
- Neighborhood -- Fiction.
- Land use -- Fiction.
- Father-daughter relationship -- Fiction.
- Best friends.
- Fathers and daughters.
- Real estate development.