온라인으로 문서 찾기
이 항목에 대한 링크
도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Print version:
|자료 유형:||문서, 인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||인터넷 자원, 컴퓨터 파일|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Linda C McClain; Daniel Cere
|설명:||1 online resource (pages)|
|내용:||pt. I. What is parenthood? : proposing two models --
pt. II. Institutions : is parenthood separable from marriage (or couplehood) when it comes to fostering child well-being? --
pt. III. Rights : what rights are at stake? : how should the rights of adults and children shape the law of parenthood? --
pt. IV. Child outcomes and forms of parenthood : does one model produce, on average, better outcomes for children? : for society? --
pt. V. Attachment : (how much) does biology matter? --
pt. VI. Gender equality, gender difference, and parenthood : are there gender differences in parenting? : should difference make a difference? --
pt. VII. Globalization and parenthood : how do family immigration and transnational parenting shape parenthood? : how should they inform debates over parenthood? --
pt. VIII. Now what? : given current indicators, can the "toothpaste go back in the tube"? : should it?
|책임:||Linda C. McClain, Daniel Cere.|
"I highly recommend this thought provoking and compelling book. It examines parenthood at a time when the concept of the family is radically changing, most notably stemming from the rise of
- Parent and child (Law) -- United States.
- Parenthood -- United States.
- Adoption -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Gay parents -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- Custody of children -- United States.
- LAW -- General.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE -- General.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE -- Sociology -- Marriage & Family.
- LAW -- Administrative Law & Regulatory Practice.