Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Philip Stewart; Sarah C Maza; Andrew Delbanco; Edith Schall; Phil Nelson; Matilda Balsley; Spencer Willard; Wayne Johnston Pond; National Endowment for the Humanities.
|Notes:||Three 30-minute discussions produced for Soundings, the radio program of the National Humanities Center.|
|Performer(s):||Moderator : Wayne Pond.|
|Description:||2 sound cassettes (90 min.) : analog.|
|Contents:||Tape 1: Side 1: Matilda Balsley and Andrew Delbanco discuss the teaching of English and American literature --
Tape 1: Side 2: Philip Stewart, Edith Schall and Phil Nelson discuss the teaching of foreign cultures --
Tape 2. Sarah Maza and Spencer Willard discuss the teaching of European and North American history.
|Series Title:||Soundings (Radio program), May 12, June 2, June 9.|
- Language and languages -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- History, Modern -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States.
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Secondary) -- United States.
- Radio programs.
- Education -- United States.
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Secondary)
- History, Modern -- Study and teaching (Higher)
- Language and languages -- Study and teaching.
- United States.