Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jeffrey A Krames; Barrett Whitener
Subtitle from container.
|Performer(s):||Read by Barrett Whitener.|
|Description:||4 audio discs (4 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||The exceptional seven and the traits that defined them --
Place the customer at the epicenter of the business model : Michael Dell and the art of the customer --
Create an authentic learning culture : how Jack Welch converts learning into results --
Focus on solutions : Lou Gerstner on creating a customer-obsessed IBM --
Prepare the organization for drastic change : Andy Grove on strategic inflection points --
Harness the intellect of every employee : Bill Gates on creating a knowledge-based organization --
Create a performance-driven culture : Herb Kelleher on the importance of creating a family-like culture --
Learn from competitors, but remain faithful to the vision : how Sam Walton's vision created the world's largest company.
|Other Titles:||What the best chief executive officers know|
|Responsibility:||Jeffrey A. Krames.|
- Chief executive officers -- United States -- Case studies.
- Leadership -- United States -- Case studies.
- Decision making -- United States -- Case studies.
- Management -- United States -- Case studies.
- Organizational change -- United States -- Case studies.
- Success in business -- United States -- Case studies.
- Chief executive officers.
- Decision making.
- Organizational change.
- Success in business.
- United States.