Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Randel S Carlock; John L Ward
|Description:||xxvi, 246 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm|
|Contents:||Why family businesses struggle --
Making the parallel family and business planning process work --
Family values and business culture --
Family and business vision : exploring family commitment --
Family strategy : planning the family's participation --
Business strategy : planning for the firm's future --
Investing for family business success --
Family business governance and the role of the board of directors --
Family governance : family meetings and agreements --
The men and women who plant trees.
|Responsibility:||Randel S. Carlock, John L. Ward.|
"The ideas in this new book worked with my family for the transition process to the 4th Generation. The important distinction between business strategy and family strategy, together with a rigorous
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Planning.
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Planning -- Case studies.
- Businesspeople -- Family relationships.
- Businesspeople -- Family relationships -- Case studies.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Management.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- International -- General.
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS -- Entrepreneurship.