Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Named Person:||Connie May Fowler; Connie May Fowler|
|Material Type:||Biography, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Connie May Fowler
|Description:||xi, 271 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||Connie May Fowler.|
The author describes her painful childhood with a manipulative mother, her relationship with an abusive man, and the Labrador dog who gave her unconditional love and the strength to escape the patterns of abuse to build a new life for herself.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Fowler, Connie May -- Childhood and youth.
- Novelists, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
- Abused children -- Services for -- Florida.
- Women dog owners -- Florida -- Biography.
- Fowler, Connie May -- Relations with men.
- Abused women -- Services for -- Florida.
- Abused children -- Florida -- Biography.
- Abused women -- Florida -- Biography.
- Labrador retriever.