Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Language Note:||English and Hawaiian.|
|Description:||1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (some color) ; 15 cm|
When news reaches a Hawaiian grandmother that Hawaii has been annexed by the United States in July 1898, she sets to work on a quilt to teach her granchildren one of life's important lessons.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Hawaii -- Annexation to the United States -- Juvenile fiction.
- Hawaii -- History -- 1893-1900 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Quilts -- Hawaii -- Juvenile fiction.
- Flags -- Hawaii -- Juvenile fiction.
- Grandmothers -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (1)
- Contemporary Fiction Picture Books for Native Hawaiians(51 items)
by lessalozada updated 2008-01-21