도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Young adult fiction
Young adult works
|자료 유형:||소설, 고등학교|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|메모:||Sequel to: If I stay.|
|해당 독자:||Young Adult.; 800|
|설명:||264 pages ; 22 cm|
|내용:||[Sequel to If I Stay] It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever. Now living on opposite coasts, cellist Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future --
and each other.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- First loves -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage musicians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Rock music -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cello -- Juvenile fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Rock music -- Fiction.
- Cello -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Violoncello -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers.
- First loves.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence.
- Rock music.
- Teenage musicians.
- New York (State) -- New York.