|类型/形式：||Young adult fiction
|注意：||Sequel to: If I stay.|
|目标对象：||Young Adult; 800|
|描述：||264 p. ; 22 cm.|
It's been three years since the devastating accident... three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever. Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future -- and each other. Told from Adam's point of view.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems -- Fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Rock music -- Fiction.
- Cello -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence -- Juvenile fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers -- Juvenile fiction.
- First loves -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teenage musicians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Rock music -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cello -- Juvenile fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Violoncello -- Fiction.
- Emotional problems of teenagers.
- Interpersonal relations in adolescence.
- Rock music.
- New York (State) -- New York.