Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Where the mountain meets the moon.
New York : Little, Brown and Co., 2009
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780316114271 0316114278 9780316038638 0316038636 0316043303 9780316043304|
|Notes:||Companion book to: Starry River of the Sky.|
|Awards:||Newbery Medal Honor Book, 2010.|
|Description:||278 p. : col. ill. ; 20 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Masterful blend of various Chinese legends and folklore
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin is the beautiful story of Minli who lives in a poor village by the Jade River at the base of Fruitless Mountain. Her father has told her many stories, and she believes she can improve her family's fortune by traveling to the top of the Never-Ending...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Fairy tales.
- Dragons -- Fiction.
- Moon -- Fiction.
- Dragons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Moon -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (24)
- Great Books to Read Aloud(60 items)
by ReadAcrossAmerica updated about a month ago
- Newbery Medal and Honor Books(81 items)
by ljerniga updated about 3 weeks ago
- Read with Grace Lin(20 items)
by ReadAcrossAmerica updated about 3 weeks ago
- Recommendations(155 items)
by elfgreen updated 2013-12-04
- Bayliss Public Library 100 Best Children's list (partial)(40 items)
by ruthneveu updated 2013-09-09