Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Peter DeFazio; Committee for Citizen Awareness.; Bay Area Hospital (Coos Bay, Or.)
|Notes:||Title from cassette label.
On container: "Compare yourself to the rest of the world using an important indicator of one's standard of living - your physical well being and health."
Committee for Citizen Awareness is a "nonprofit, nonpartisan organization" funded by Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Bayer, Kodak, and other large corporations.
|Description:||1 videocassette (30 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|Other Titles:||Does our democracy and free enterprise really work in terms of our standard of living?|
|Responsibility:||sponsored by Bay Area Hospital for the congressional district of Rep. Peter DeFazio.|
- Cost and standard of living.
- Quality of life.
- Business and politics.
- Corporations -- Political aspects.
- Public health -- Oregon -- Statistics.
- Public health -- United States -- Statistics.
- Medical care -- Oregon -- Statistics.
- Medical care -- United States -- Statistics.
- Oregon -- Statistics, Medical.
- United States -- Statistics, Medical.
- Medical care.
- Public health.
- United States.