Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Louise Slaughter; Committee for Citizen Awareness.; Mount St. Mary's Hospital and Health Center.
|Performer(s):||With appearance by Jerry Costello (IL-12).|
|Awards:||Winner National Accolade Award
Winner 2007 Telly Awards
|Description:||1 videodisc (ca. 30 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Other Titles:||Does our democracy and free enterprise really work in terms of our standard of living?|
|Responsibility:||contributed by Mount St. Mary's Hospital and Health Center for the Congressional district of Rep. Louise McIntosh Slaughter (NY-28).|
- Cost and standard of living.
- Quality of life.
- Business and politics.
- Corporations -- Political aspects.
- Public health -- United States -- Statistics.
- Medical care -- United States -- Statistics.
- Education -- United States -- Statistics.
- United States -- Statistics, Medical.
- Medical care.
- Public health.
- United States.