도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Gerald R Ford; Ronald Reagan; John M Poindexter|
|자료 유형:||오디오북, 기타|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Gerald R Ford; Ronald Reagan; Henry Kissinger; Yitzhak Rabin; Anwar Sadat; Frank Charles Carlucci; John Prados; Sasha Aslanian; American RadioWorks.; Minnesota Public Radio.; Corporation for Public Broadcasting.; New Press (Firm)
|메모:||Issued in container with accompanying text.|
|크레딧:||Exec. producer, Bill Buzenberg ; editor, Deborah George.|
|설명:||1 sound disc (51 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 text (xviii, 331 p., 24 cm.)|
|내용:||pt. 1. President Ford talks to American and Russian astronauts on the Joint Apollo-Soyuz Orbital mission (9 min.) pt. 2. Ford discusses Middle East truce agreements with Henry Kissinger, Yitzhak Rabin and Anwar el-Sadat (22 min.) pt. 3. President Reagan's public statement accepting the resignation of Admiral John Poindexter over the Iran-Contra Affair (4 min.) pt. 4. Reagan makes opening remarks on the initial meeting of the Tower Commission created to review White House participation in the Iran-Contra Affair (4 min.) pt. 5. Reagan's address to the nation on the Iran-Contra Affair (4 min.) pt. 6. Reagan responds to reporters on his first meeting with new National Security Advisor Frank Carlucci (2 min.) pt. 7. Reagan makes new explanations of the Iran-Contra Affair in a weekend radio speech (5 min.).|
|책임:||produced by the staff of American RadioWorks of Minnesota Public Radio ; Corporation for Public Broadcasting ; selected by John Prados ; produced by Sasha Aslanian.|
- Ford, Gerald R., -- 1913-2006 -- Views on foreign relations.
- Reagan, Ronald -- Views on foreign relations.
- Poindexter, John M.
- Astronautics -- International cooperation.
- Arab-Israeli conflict -- Peace.
- Iran-Contra Affair, 1985-1990.
- Presidents -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Israel.
- Israel -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Egypt.
- Egypt -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1974-1977.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1977-1981.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1981-1989.