|提及的人：||Lee Harvey Oswald; John F Kennedy; John F Kennedy; Lee Harvey Oswald|
|描述：||1 online resource (129 pages)|
|内容：||Cover Page; Title Page; Copyright; Table of Contents; Dedication; Top Secret Jfk Assassination Transcript, by Harold Weisberg; ""Freedom of Information"" --
for Officials Only; What the Suppressed Evidence Shows; Oswald as a Federal Agent --
the Non-Investigation; Medical and Shooting Evidence: JFK Assassination Unsolved; Conclusion; The Transcript (Complete text in facsimile); Documentary Illumination of Transcript; Equal Justice Under Orwell: Or, ""Freedom Is Secrecy, "" by Jim Lesar; Congress Orders Citizen Access to Government Information. The Government Confiscates and Suppresses Court RecordsCourts Repeal the People's Right to Know; Free Inquiry into JFK Assassination Forever Forfended; ""National Security"" --
Cloak for Suppression; The Government Subverts the Courts; Documentary Illumination of Legal Analysis; Index.
Whitewash IV tells the story of Harold Weisberg's fight for public disclosure of the Warren Commission executive session transcript of January 27, 1964. This epic battle of one man against the state is a significant part of the larger story of the Freedom of Information Act and its crucial 1974 amendment. The transcript, reprinted and discussed in this book, revolved around what the Commission's chief counsel called a "dirty rumor" that "must be wiped out insofar as it is possible to do so by this Commission." The dirty rumor, that Lee Harvey Oswald had been an informant to.
- Oswald, Lee Harvey.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- History -- 20th century.
- Conspiracies -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- United States. Warren Commission. Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
- HISTORY -- United States -- State & Local -- General.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1963
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- United States.