Alice MacGowan; Perry Newberry; Frederick A. Stokes Company,
|描述：||vi, 346 p. ; 20 cm.|
|责任：||by Alice MacGowan and Perry Newberry ...|
San Francisco bank detective Jerry Boyne is hired by a young woman to accompany her to her childhood hometown in the Sierra foothills, where the man accused of murdering her entire family has been captured and is in the local jail. Although everyone in town positively identifies the prisoner as the fugitive, he steadfastly maintains that he is someone else. When friends and relatives start showing up and confirming the prisoner's story, Boyne's job gets much more complicated.
- Private investigators -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- California -- Fiction.
- Mistaken identity -- Fiction.
- California, Northern -- Fiction.
- Mistaken identity.
- Murder -- Investigation.
- Private investigators.
- California, Northern.
- California -- San Francisco.