Garry Wills; Michael Prichard; Tantor Media.
Compact discs--MP3 format.
This audiobook is encoded in MP3 format and will only play on CD players that are MP3 compatible.
|演员：||Read by Michael Prichard.|
|描述：||1 sound disc (ca. 8.5 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|详述：||System requirements: CD/MP3 player or PC with MP3-capable software.|
Garry Wills spent five years at a Jesuit seminary and nearly became a priest himself. After a lifetime of study and reflection, he now poses some challenging questions: Why do we need priests at all? Why did the priesthood arise in a religion that began without it and opposed it? Would Christianity be stronger without priesthood? Wills does not expect the priesthood to fade entirely away. He just reminds listeners that Christianity did without it in the time of Peter and Paul with success.
- RELIGION. -- Christianity. -- Catholicism.
- RELIGION. -- Clergy.
- RELIGION. -- General.
- Lord's Supper -- Catholic Church.
- Lord's Supper -- Real presence.
- Catholic Church -- Doctrines.
- Lord's Supper -- Biblical teaching.
- Lord's Supper -- Miracles.
- MP3 (Audio coding standard)
- Catholic Church.
- Theology, Doctrinal.