Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9780670062263 067006226X 9780142412459 0142412457|
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Target Audience:||Ages 10 up.|
|Description:||288 pages ; 22 cm|
|Contents:||Queen of the Foxes: Don't call me mouse --
Great place to hide --
Owls and foxes --
Return of the Queen of Foxes --
Puppies, kittens, and a big green frog --
War paint --
Good witch or bad?: Way out? --
Sisters of the crystal teardrop --
Pictures of pigs --
Something kind of scary --
Circus of chaos --
Learning to fly: Unexpected letter --
Something true --
Thrown to the wolves --
Stupid? Not stupid? --
Walking tall --
Have you ever wanted to fly away? --
Different world --
I wouldn't go in there if I were you --
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
YALSA best books for young adults, 2009.
The wild girls are Joan who has just moved to California and lives in an affluent neighborhood with a Dad who travels, a Mom and older brother and Sarah (Fox) who lives in the woods with her father, Gus, who is a science fiction writer. Joan's mother encourages her into a friendship with more...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Creative writing -- Juvenile fiction.
- Best friends -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.) -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Creative writing -- Fiction.
- Best friends -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.) -- History -- 20th century -- Fiction.