Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George Crook; Sitting Bull; George Crook; Sitting Bull|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George A Custer; John D Lee
|Notes:||A reprint, with additional chapters, of Custer's "My life on the plains."
Mountain Meadow Massacre material taken from "Mormonism unveiled" by John D. Lee.
|Description:||528 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||by G.A. Custer ; with a graphic account of his last fight on the Little Big Horn, as told by his wily foe Sitting Bull ; also sketches and anecdotes of the most renowned guides, scouts and plainsmen of the West ; General Crook and the Apaches ; profusely illustrated.|
- Indians of North America -- Wars -- 1866-1895.
- Apache Indians.
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.
- Mountain Meadows Massacre, Utah, 1857.
- Crook, George, -- 1829-1890.
- Sitting Bull, -- 1831-1890.
- Crook, George, -- 1829-1890
- Sitting Bull, -- 1831-1890
- Indians of North America -- Wars.
- United States, West.