Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Action and adventure fiction
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Mary Pope Osborne
|Description:||79 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.|
|Series Title:||The mystery of the ancient riddles.|
|Responsibility:||Mary Pope Osborne.|
"Beautifully written, full of suspense and well-researched" Waterstones Books Quarterly "An easy, fast-paced and exciting read which will appeal to both boys and girls" Junior
- Jack (Fictitious character : Osborne) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Annie (Fictitious character : Osborne) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Tree houses -- Juvenile fiction.
- Horse stealing -- Juvenile fiction.
- Western stories.
- Annie (Fictitious character : Osborne)
- Horse stealing.
- Jack (Fictitious character : Osborne)
- Tree houses.