Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Eben Jenks Loomis; John Augustus Wilder; Wilder family.; Loomis family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|Reproduction Notes:||Photocopy. New Haven, Ct. : Yale University, [19??].|
This collection is a photostatic reproduction of a section of the Wilder-Loomis Papers held by the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. The sections duplicated here pertain to Wilder's military service in Key West during the Civil War, and to Loomis's two cotton plantations in Jacksonville. Papers consist primarily of letters the two men wrote home to their family members in Massachusetts concerning their experiences in Florida.
- Loomis, Eben Jenks, -- 1828-1912.
- Wilder, John Augustus, -- 1836-1870.
- United States. -- Army. -- Native Guard Infantry Regiment, 2nd (1862-1863)
- Plantations -- Florida -- Jacksonville.
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877)
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Personal narratives.
- Key West (Fla.) -- History.
- Wilder family.
- Loomis family.
- Monroe -- 12087 -- FIPS.
- Monroe -- 12087.