Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Dwight D Eisenhower; Dwight D Eisenhower|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Joseph P Kamp
Caption title: More dangerous than Communists, more powerful than the government.
"The article in this brochure is from the November 18, 1953, issue of Headlines ('All the facts that should be printed')--which is entirely devoted to the subject, conspiracy against McCarthyism."
Attacks the Anti-defamation League of B'nai B'rith, charging it with exerting pressure to suppress controversial works. Eisenhower had accepted an ADL award, to the author's dismay.
|Description:||21 p. ; 22 x 10 cm.|
|Responsibility:||[by Joseph P. Kamp].|
- B'nai B'rith. -- Anti-defamation League.
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. -- (Dwight David), -- 1890-1969.
- Propaganda, Anti-communist -- United States.
- Communism -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1953-1961.
- Political science.
- Propaganda, Anti-communist.
- United States.