Willem de Kooning.
New York : H.N. Abrams, 2000
|提及的人：||Willem De Kooning; Willem De Kooning; Willem De Kooning; Willem De Kooning; Willem De Kooning; Willem De Kooning; Willem De Kooning; Willem De Kooning|
Edvard Lieber; Willem De Kooning
|描述：||137 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm|
"This unique book, written and photographed by Edvard Lieber, who worked for the artists Willem and Elaine de Kooning during the 1980s, provides a rare opportunity to visit this remarkable couple in their own environment and to hear them tell anecdotes about their lives. By turns hilarious and insightful, the chronologically arranged stories both enrich and correct the published biographies of both artists, who were among the most important artistic figures of their generation and an integral part of the New York art scene. The author's intimate photographs of Bill de Kooning in his studio offer a visual counterpart to the text by showing the artist at work on the last great paintings of his career, demonstrating the extent of his creative genius even to the end."--Jacket.
- De Kooning, Willem, -- 1904-1997 -- Anecdotes.
- De Kooning, Willem, -- 1904-1997 -- Friends and associates -- Anecdotes.
- De Kooning, Willem, -- 1904-1997 -- Pictorial works.
- Artists -- United States -- Biography.
- De Kooning, Willem, -- 1904-1997.
- Painting, American.
- Painters -- United States -- Biography.
- Painting, Modern -- United States -- 20th century.
- United States.
- De Kooning, Willem, -- (1904-1997) -- Amis et relations.
- De Kooning, Willem.