도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Dorey family.; Anne Robinson Edgar; Edgar family.; Julia Ward Howe; James Whitcomb Riley; Sill family.|
|문서 형식:||아카이브 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
William C Edgar; Edwin Austin Abbey; James Lane Allen; James Ford Bell; Judson Moss Bemis; Charles H Challen; Lotus Delta Coffman; John Martin Crawford; William De la Barre; Joseph Crowell Edgar; Marjorie Edgar; Randolph Edgar; Charles Espenschied; Minnie Maddern Fiske; Charles Macomb Flandrau; Edward Everett Hale; Florence Howe Hall; James J Hill; Herbert Hoover; Lou Henry Hoover; John Ireland; Beatrice Cameron; Richard Mansfield; Brander Matthews; William James Mayo; Carroll Kinsey Michener; Cyrus Northrop; John Sargent Pillsbury; Howard Pyle; C F G Raikes; Theodore Roosevelt; Robert E Sterling; Frank R Stockton; Octave Thanet; George E Vincent; Brand Whitlock; Woodrow Wilson
|설명:||3.75 cubic feet (5 boxes and 1 folder in partial box).|
Present too is information on his association with such projects as an excursion of American millers to London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Rotterdam (1891); shipment of flour to Russia during a wheat famine (1891-1893); his work with Herbert C. Hoover in shipping flour to Belgium during World War I (1914-1915); and his speeches in England on the American war effort (1918).
Included also are data on construction of the Trans-Siberian Railroad (1894); Bates Label Company (Minneapolis), in which Edgar was a stockholder (1904-1907); reasons for the omission of the sixth verse from Julia Ward Howe's "Battle Hymn of the Republic" (1921-1922); economic conditions in Germany (1922-1923); Marjorie Edgar's experiences in Great Britain while studying the Girl Guide program (1920); her work in collecting Finnish folk songs; and family history. The papers also contain many autograph items from American and European notables.
- Dorey family.
- Edgar, Anne Robinson, -- approximately 1860-1949.
- Edgar family.
- Howe, Julia Ward, -- 1819-1910.
- Riley, James Whitcomb, -- 1849-1916.
- Sill family.
- Bates Label Company (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Gardner Mill (Hastings, Minn.)
- Girl Guides Association.
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- Washburn-Crosby Co.
- Northwestern miller.
- Business enterprises -- Minnesota.
- Famines -- Russia.
- Finnish Americans -- Minnesota.
- Flour industry -- Great Britain.
- Flour industry -- Minnesota.
- Folk songs, Finnish.
- Journalism -- Minnesota.
- Music -- Minnesota.
- Periodicals -- Publishing -- Minnesota -- Minneapolis.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Civilian relief -- Belgium.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Food supply -- Belgium.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Public opinion.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- War work -- Young Men's Christian associations.
- Balkan Peninsula -- History -- War of 1912-1913.
- Belgium -- History -- German occupation, 1914-1918.
- England -- Description and travel.
- Mexico -- History -- Revolution, 1910-1920.
- Minneapolis (Minn.)
- Minnesota -- Newspapers.
- Russia -- Description and travel.