Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Formulae, receipts, prescriptions
|Named Person:||Dexter Melancthon 1799-1858 Leonard; Leonard family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
W H Leonard; Cushman Kellogg Davis; Rutherford B Hayes; Lucius F Hubbard; W E Leonard; William Rush Merriam; Stephen Miller; Knute Nelson; J S Pillsbury
|Description:||0.5 cubic feet (1 box, including 7 volumes; 16 oversize items in partial box).|
Also included are certificates, correspondence and miscellaneous papers of Dexter M. Leonard, the father of William H.; articles of incorporation of the Minneapolis General Hospital (1900); news clippings (1903-1935) concerning the career of William H. and death of William E.; information about the Penniman Homeopathic Hospital of Minneapolis and the Minnesota Homeopathic Medical College; and volumes containing medical notes (undated, 1850-1851, 1879-1895), an obstetrical record (1855-1903), and meteorological records for Minnesota and Massachusetts (1872-1874).
Oversize material includes military and medical certificates of appointment and membership of W. H. Leonard (1865-1903) signed by Stephen Miller, Cushman K. Davis, John S. Pillsbury.
- Leonard, Dexter Melancthon, 1799-1858.
- Leonard family.
- Hahnemann Medical Society of Hennepin County (Minn.)
- Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States.
- Minneapolis Athenaeum.
- United States. -- Army. -- Minnesota Infantry Regiment, 5th (1862-1865)
- United States. -- Army. -- Wisconsin Infantry Regiment, 8th (1861-1865)
- Hospitals -- Minnesota.
- Medical colleges -- United States.
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions.
- Medicine -- Study and teaching.
- Meteorology -- Massachusetts.
- Meteorology -- Minnesota.
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- History.
- Minnesota -- Statistics, Medical.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.