Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Stephen Gorham; Lucy Terry Prince; Solomon Henderson; Eli Brownson|
|Document Type:||Book, Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William Henry, Jr.; Troy Carriage Repository.
|Language Note:||Materials in English.|
|Notes:||The materials described in this collection are located in the collections of Bennington Museum, Bennington, Vt.|
|Description:||8 folders (249 items)|
Collection includes several unrelated materials such as a 1877 receipt from the Troy Carriage Repository; statement of court costs in the case of Eli Brownson vs. Shusin in 1821; and a resolution signed by the Town of Sunderland, Vt., regarding the recovery of Lucy Prince's property rights in a case she successfully argued before the Vermont Supreme Court.
- Gorham, Stephen.
- Prince, Lucy Terry, -- approximately 1730-1821.
- Henderson, Solomon.
- Vermont. -- Supreme Court.
- General stores -- Vermont -- Bennington.
- Actions and defenses.
- Business enterprises -- Vermont -- Bennington.
- Real property -- Vermont -- Sunderland (Town)
- New York (N.Y.) -- Commerce.
- Bennington (Vt.) -- Commerce.
- Shaftsbury (Vt.) -- Commerce.
- Albany (N.Y.) -- Commerce.
- Troy (N.Y.) -- Commerce.
- Lansingburgh (N.Y.) -- Commerce.
- Brownson, Eli -- Trials, litigation, etc.