Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Typefaces (Type evidence)|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Stansky, Peter, 1932-
William Morris, C.R. Ashbee, and the arts and crafts.
21 Gwendolen Avenue, London SW156ET : Nine Elms Press, February, 1984 (Manor Farm, Andoversford, Gloucestershire : Printed by the Whittington Press)
|Named Person:||William Morris; C R Ashbee; William Morris; C R Ashbee; C R Ashbee; William Morris|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Peter Stansky; Nine Elms Press,; Whittington Press,; Victorian Society. Conference.
|Notes:||"In substantially the same form, this pamphlet was given as the opening talk 'The Arts and Crafts Movement in its time' on 15 September 1978 for the Victorian Society conference, The Arts and Crafts Movement."--Prelim p. .
"500 copies set in 12-point Monotype Caslon and printed at Whittington for Harold Smith on Wm. Sommerville's laid paper, & bound in Morris 'Willow' pattern paper. February, 1984"--Colophon.
Author's name at head of title; place of publication from title-leaf verso; date of publication from colophon.
|Description:||, 15,  p. ; 27 cm.|
- Morris, William, -- 1834-1896 -- Influence.
- Ashbee, C. R. -- (Charles Robert), -- 1863-1942 -- Influence.
- Arts and crafts movement -- Great Britain.
- Morris, William, -- 1834-1896.
- Ashbee, C. R. -- (Charles Robert), -- 1863-1942.
- Arts and crafts movement.
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)
- Great Britain.