Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||William Gilmore Simms; William Peterfield Trent; Franklin T Walker; Trent family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
William P Trent
|Notes:||In the Southern Historical Collection, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (#4732).|
|Description:||275 items (0.5 linear ft.)|
Correspondence, 1904-1927, chiefly relates to projects on which Trent was working while at Columbia University. Letters, 1940-1944, are mainly about Franklin Walker's compilation of information for a biography of Trent. There are also a few poems and other writings by Trent; genealogical notes relating to the Trent and other families; biographical information about Trent; and a few family photographs.
- College teachers -- United States -- History.
- Columbia University -- Faculty -- History -- 20th century.
- Columbia University. -- Department of English and Comparative Literature -- History -- 20th century.
- Simms, William Gilmore, -- 1806-1870.
- Trent, William Peterfield, -- 1862-1939.
- University of the South -- Faculty -- History -- 19th century.
- Walker, Franklin T.
- Trent family.