Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James Albert Harrison; W P Moore|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
W P Moore; William Gay Christian; Margaret Macon Poindexter Moore
|Notes:||Also present is an explanatory letter, August 22, 2007, from William Poindexter Moore, Jr. concerning his father and his father's letters written while at the University of Virginia to his mother.|
His letter of November 2, 1895 mentions the October 27, 1895 Rotunda fire.
In addition, he sends farming advice, enquires after family members, requests money and sends an assurance that he goes to church and doesn't get drunk often.
The collection also contains a final grade report and a letter from W.G. Christian to Moore's mother on his knee injury.
- Harrison, James Albert, -- 1848-1911.
- Moore, W. P. -- (William Poindexter), -- 1876-1932.
- University of Virginia Rotunda (Charlottesville, Va.)
- University of Virginia -- Fire, 1895.
- University of Virginia -- Sports.
- University of Virginia -- Students -- Conduct of life.
- College students -- Conduct of life -- History -- 19th century.
- Football -- Virginia -- Charlottesville.