Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Winnie-the-Pooh, (Fictitious character); Winnie-the-Pooh, (Fictitious character)|
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
A A Milne; Ernest H Shepard
|Notes:||Redesigned in 1988.
Copyright renewed: 1954.
|Description:||161 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm|
|Contents:||In which we are introduced to Winnie-the-Pooh and some bees, and the stories begin --
In which Pooh goes visiting and gets into a tight place --
In which Pooh and Piglet go hunting and nearly catch a Woozle --
In which Eeyore loses a tail and Pooh finds one --
In which Piglet meets a Heffalump --
In which Eeyore has a birthday and gets two presents --
In which Kanga and Baby Roo come to the forest, and Piglet has a bath --
In which Christopher Robin leads an expotition to the North Pole --
In which Piglet is entirely surrounded by water --
In which Christopher Robin give Pooh a party, and we say good-bye.
|Responsibility:||A.A. Milne ; with decorations by Ernest H. Shepard.|
- Winnie-the-Pooh -- (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Eeyore (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Tigger (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Toys -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bears -- Juvenile fiction.
- Teddy bears -- Juvenile fiction.
- Animals -- Fiction.
- ROBIN, CHRISTOPHER.
- Eeyore (Fictitious character)
- Tigger (Fictitious character)
- Winnie-the-Pooh -- (Fictitious character)