Winthrop family.; Clara Bowdoin Winthrop; Fitz-John Winthrop; Grenville Temple Winthrop, Mrs.; John Winthrop; Robert C Winthrop; Thomas Lindall Winthrop; Wait Still Winthrop; Bowdoin family.; Temple family.
|描述：||62 boxes, 125 v., 2 extra tall v. and 6 oversize containers.|
Correspondence, deeds, account books, diaries, journals, letterbooks, medical records, publications, speeches, travel journals, scrapbooks, genealogical material, and other papers, mainly of Mass. gov. John Winthrop, Conn. gov. John Winthrop, Jr., Conn. gov. Fitz-John Winthrop, Wait Still Winthrop, John Winthrop F.R.S., Harvard prof. John Winthrop, Thomas L. Winthrop, Robert C. Winthrop Sr. and Jr., and their families. Also, correspondence and other papers of the related Bowdoin and Temple families. There is much material about the founding and early history of Mass. Bay Colony. In addition, the autograph collection of Mrs. Grenville Temple Winthrop, 6 vols., and 20th-century papers of Clara Bowdoin Winthrop, along with other papers to about 1990.
- Connecticut. -- Governor (1657-1676 : Winthrop)
- Connecticut. -- Governor (1698-1707 : Winthrop)
- Harvard University -- Faculty.
- Massachusetts. -- Governor (1630-1634 : Winthrop)
- Account books.
- Autographs -- Collections.
- Voyages and travels.
- Massachusetts -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government -- To 1775.