Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Judith A Jance
|Description:||302 p. ; 25 cm.|
honesty and kindness, Weston was a model cop. But his bulldog assault on the Rainy City's gangs earned him enemies in surprising places, and nasty rumors are starting to surface about his ties to the Bloods and the Crips. Enter J. P. Beaumont, a recovering alcoholic detective with a hot temper and a cold nose for clues, whose resolution to clear his friend's name results in a suicidal computer freak, a showdown with several steely-eyed gang members, and explosive.
revelations in the top ranks of the Seattle P.D. From the cobbled streets of Pioneer Square to the exclusive suburban villas of Beaux Arts, Without Due Process is a clever, fast-moving novel of greed, suspense, and astonishing courage, with one of the most humane and fast-thinking cops around. Full of the Jance hallmarks of breakneck plotting, vivid characterization, and intricate imagination, Without Due Process is a stellar display of imaginative talent and.
- Beaumont, J. P. (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Police -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Fiction.
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction.
- Beaumont, J. P. (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Police -- Washington (State) -- Seattle -- Fiction
- Seattle (Wash.) -- Fiction
- Beaumont, J. P. (Fictitious character)
- Washington (State) -- Seattle.