Alice Alfonsi; Dan Berendsen; Todd J Greenwald
|ISBN:||9781423124740 : 142312474X 9781599617558 1599617552|
|描述：||123 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 20 cm.|
|其他题名：||Disney Wizards of Waverly Place :
Wizards of Waverly Place (Motion picture)
|责任：||adapted by Alice Alfonsi ... [movie] written by Dan Berendsen ; based on the series created by Todd J. Greenwald.|
The Russos are headed to the Caribbean for a family vacation, and Alex is less than thrilled. And her parents have decided that there will be no magic allowed on the trip! Alex is bored and conjures up a little magic with disastrous results. Her parents have now completely forgotten they ever met. Alex and her brothers, Justin and Max, have only forty-eight hours to find the magical Stone of Dreams, which has the power to reverse the spell. Will they find the stone and save their family in time?
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Vacations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parents -- Juvenile fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Vacations -- Fiction.
- Parents -- Fiction.
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Spells (Magic) -- Fiction.
- Magic rocks -- Fiction.
- Child wizards -- Fiction.
- Sibling rivalry -- Fiction.
- Teenagers -- Fiction.
- Twelve-year-old boys -- Fiction.
- Fourteen-year-old girls -- Fiction.
- Sixteen-year-old boys -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
- TV tie-ins (Fiction)
- Film novelizations.
- Brothers and sisters.