Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Vicki L Crawford; Jacqueline Anne Rouse; Barbara Woods; Georgia State University. Division of Continuing Education.; Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change.
|Notes:||Print ed. published by: Bloomington : Indiana University Press, 1993.
Originally published: New York : Carlson Pub., 1990, in series: Black women in United States history ; v. 16.
"Articles ... originally presented at the conference Women in the Civil Rights Movement: Trailblazers and Torchbearers, 1941-1965, held at the Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change, October 12-15, 1988 ... organized by the Division of Continuing Education of Georgia State University and the Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change, Inc."--T.p. verso.
|Description:||11 sound cassettes : analog, 1 7/8 ips, 2 track.|
|Series Title:||Blacks in the diaspora.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Vicki L. Crawford, Jacqueline Anne Rouse, and Barbara Woods ; associate editors, Broadus Butler, Marymal Dryden, and Melissa Walker.|
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Congresses.
- African American women -- History -- 20th century -- Congresses.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Congresses.
- African Americans -- History -- 1877-1964 -- Congresses.
- United States -- Race relations -- Congresses.