Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Diana Furchtgott-Roth; American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research.; Independent Women's Forum (Organization)
|ISBN:||9780844772417 0844772410 9780844772424 0844772429 9780844772431 0844772437|
|Description:||xiv, 197 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||Facts and myths about women at work and in politics --
Reaching the top : women's educational attainment --
The marriage penalty, social security disincentives, and other ways government programs increase poverty among women --
Way to go, female entrepreneurs! --
The success of minority women --
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, which country is the fairest of them all? --
Do feminist organizations serve women today? --
From its insouciant title to its incisive reasoning, this volume is a devastating riposte to the feminist faction of the Great American Grievance Industry which, Diana Furchtgott-Roth's book
- Women -- United States -- Economic conditions -- 20th century -- Statistics.
- Sex discrimination in employment -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Statistics.
- Sex discrimination against women -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Statistics.
- Sex discrimination against women.
- Sex discrimination in employment.
- Women -- Economic conditions.
- United States.