Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
R J Palacio; Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
|ISBN:||9780375869020 0375869026 9780375969027 0375969020|
|Description:||315 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
the book of wonder
This book is very good. It is a heart warming,funny, and at some points are heart sobbing. It teaches kids everyone is different. in someway you are perfect. You have obstacles in life you must pass. You might be treaty differently but you have to pull through it. Life is for...
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Abnormalities, Human -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Students -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Divorce -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Abnormalities, Multiple -- psychology -- Fictional Works.
- Craniofacial Abnormalities -- psychology -- Fictional Works.
- Disabled Children -- psychology -- Fictional Works.
- Mainstreaming (Education) -- Fictional Works.
- Students -- psychology -- Fictional Works.
- Family Relations -- Fictional Works.
- Abnormalities, Human -- Fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Birth defects -- Fiction.
- Abnormalities, Human.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Middle schools.
- Parent and child.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (30)
- Charlie May Simon 2014-2015(9 items)
by bcooper8 updated about 3 weeks ago
- FHL Children's Fiction(311 items)
by belcherc updated about 3 weeks ago
- UNO - JUV Realistic Fiction(65 items)
by UNO-YA updated 2014-09-09
- Bullying(26 items)
by ljerniga updated 2014-08-21
- School Stories: Middle School(28 items)
by esiskind updated 2014-08-20