Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Dust jackets (Bindings)
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
R J Palacio; Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
|ISBN:||9780375869020 0375869026 9780375969027 0375969020|
|Target Audience:||Middle School|
|Description:||315 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
the book of wonder
This book is very good. It is a heart warming,funny, and at some points are heart sobbing. It teaches kids everyone is different. in someway you are perfect. You have obstacles in life you must pass. You might be treaty differently but you have to pull through it. Life is for...
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Abnormalities, Human -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Students -- Juvenile fiction.
- Parent and child -- Juvenile fiction.
- Divorce -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Abnormalities, Multiple -- psychology -- Fictional Works.
- Craniofacial Abnormalities -- psychology -- Fictional Works.
- Disabled Children -- psychology -- Fictional Works.
- Mainstreaming (Education) -- Fictional Works.
- Students -- psychology -- Fictional Works.
- Family Relations -- Fictional Works.
- Abnormalities, Human -- Fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Birth defects -- Fiction.
- Abnormalities, Human.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Middle schools.
- Parent and child.
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (31)
- Books I'm Interested In(269 items)
by dnhsangel updated about 4 days ago
- Things I Recommend(365 items)
by TIS updated about 3 days ago
- FHL Children's Fiction(313 items)
by belcherc updated about 3 weeks ago
- UNO - JUV Realistic Fiction(68 items)
by UNO-YA updated about a month ago
- Books Read/Reviewed(252 items)
by elfgreen updated 2014-11-06