Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||James Addison Baker; James Addison Baker; James Addison Baker|
|Material Type:||Biography, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James Addison Baker; Steve Fiffer
|Notes:||"With a new epilogue featuring Baker's fresh visions for U.S. foreign policy"--P.  of cover.|
|Description:||xvii, 485 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||Number one, I don't know anything about politics --
Gobblers and hens --
The closest presidential election you'll ever see in your lifetime --
Doesn't it piss you off? --
I want to talk to you before you go back to Texas --
President Reagan doesn't like yes men : when he says no, we all say no --
Spared for a purpose --
A reformed drunk --
Catching javelins --
Jimmy, you're massaging me --
If that's what you want, George, that's what we'll do --
If you're so smart, Jimmy, how come I'm Vice-President and you're not? --
From 'Fencing Master' to 'Foxtail' --
The one constant in politics is change --
I don't miss Washington --
Good evening, Mr. President-elect --
Mr. President, this is not the first time I've done this --
A single bluebell.
|Responsibility:||James A. Baker, III ; with Steve Fiffer.|
- Baker, James Addison, -- 1930-
- Baker, James Addison, -- 1930- -- Philosophy.
- Statesmen -- United States -- Biography.
- Cabinet officers -- United States -- Biography.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1981-1989.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1989-
- Civil service -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- Philosophy.
- Cabinet officers.
- Civil service.
- Political science.
- United States.