Workplace learning in health and social care.
Maidenhead : Open University Press, 2011
Carolyn Jackson; Claire Thurgate
|描述：||1 online resource (xxii, 129 pages)|
|内容：||Part 1: Introducing work based learning-how does learning happen in the workplace? What is work based learning? How does learning happen in the workplace? How does your learning style affect your ability to learn in the workplace? Part 2: How do you demonstrate learning in the workplace? How does reflection help to support workplace learning? How do you develop as a reflective learner? How do you use learning contracts and action plans to demonstrate learning in the workplace? How do you use personal development planning to demonstrate learning in the workplace? Part 3: The benefits and challenges of learning in the workplace and future career development planning What are the benefits and challenges of WBL for your employer? Career planning for the future-where to from here?|
|责任：||edited by Carolyn Jackson and Claire Thurgate.|
- Health education -- Great Britain.
- Social work education -- Great Britain.
- Education, Cooperative -- Great Britain.
- HEALTH & FITNESS -- Diseases -- General.
- HEALTH & FITNESS -- Health Care Issues.
- MEDICAL -- Diseases.
- MEDICAL -- Health Care Delivery.
- MEDICAL -- Health Policy.
- MEDICAL -- Public Health.
- SOCIAL SCIENCE -- Disease & Health Issues.
- Education, Cooperative.
- Health education.
- Social work education.
- Great Britain.