도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Theodore Roethke; John Keats|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Theodore Roethke; John Keats; Andrea Cawelti; Benjamin Hudson; Harvey Sollberger; Michelle Ekizian; Louis Karchin; Group for Contemporary Music.; Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
|메모:||"Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc."
Eds. recorded: American Composers Alliance (1st and 3rd works); C.F. Peters (2nd work).
Texts, program notes by Richard Kassel, biographical notes on the performers, and bibliography (7 p.)--inserted in container.
|공연자||Andrea Cawelti, soprano (1st-2nd works) ; Benjamin Hudson, violin (3rd work) ; The Group for Contemporary Music ; Harvey Sollberger, conductor.|
|이벤트 노트:||Recorded Sept. 23, 1987, at Rutgers Presbyterian Church, New York City.|
|설명:||1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|내용:||Octoéchos : for double string quartet and soprano / Michelle Ekizian ; poem by Theodore Roethke (26:53) --
Songs of John Keats : for soprano and six instruments (10:02) ; Capriccio for violin and seven instruments (10:46) / Louis Karchin.
Songs of John Keats
- Songs (High voice) with string ensemble.
- Roethke, Theodore, -- 1908-1963 -- Musical settings.
- Songs (High voice) with instrumental ensemble.
- Keats, John, -- 1795-1821 -- Musical settings.
- Violin with instrumental ensemble.
- Octets (Piano, bass clarinet, flute, oboe, percussion, violin, viola, double bass)