Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Cranmer, Thomas, 1489-1556.
Works of Thomas Cranmer, Archbishop of Canterbury, martyr, 1556.
Cambridge [England] : Printed at the University Press, 1844-1846
|Named Person:||Thomas Cranmer|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Thomas Cranmer; John Edmund Cox
|Notes:||General title-pages for both volumes are bound at end of v. 2. Each volume has also special t.p.
Includes reprints of original title-pages.
"The life, state, and story, of the reverend pastor and prelate, Thomas Cranmer": v. 1, p. [vii]-xxix.
"Biographical notice of Archbishop Cranmer": v. 2, p. [vii]-xiv.
|Description:||2 volumes : facsimile ; 27 cm.|
|Contents:||v. 1. Writings and disputations, relative to the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper --
v. 2. Miscellaneous writings and letters ; Index.
|Series Title:||Parker Society for the publication of the works of the fathers and early writers of the Reformed English Church (Series), v. 15-16.|
|Responsibility:||edited for the Parker Society, by John Edmund Cox.|
- Church of England -- Doctrines -- Early works to 1800.
- Theology -- Early works to 1800.
- Theology -- History -- 16th century.
- Lord's Supper -- Anglican Communion -- Early works to 1800.
- Lord's Supper -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Cranmer, Thomas, -- 1489-1556.
- Church of England -- Bishops.
- Bishops -- England.