Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
J C Kaelin; Ronald Reagan; Joseph Warren Stilwell; Claire Lee Chennault; Franklin D Roosevelt; Douglas MacArthur; Claude John Eyre Auchinleck; George C Marshall; Chester W Nimitz; United States. War Department.; United States. Department of Defense.; EarthStation1.com (Firm)
|Notes:||Title from container.
Summaries taken from insert.
This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
|Description:||1 videodisc (111 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||Stillwell road (1945, 51 min.) / [produced by] the U.S. War Dept. ; narrator, Ronald Reagan --
Attack in the Pacific (1945, 60 min.) / [produced by] U.S. Dept of Defense.
|Other Titles:||Stillwell road.
Attack in the Pacific.
Attack in the Pacific
|Responsibility:||J.C. Kaelin, Jr.|
Attack in the Pacific: Completed just after President Roosevelt died and the Battle of Okinawa began in April 1945, this Armed Forces Information Film documents the fierce battles that raged throughout the Pacific Ocean between the Americans and Japanese during World War II. Stark battlefield footage of both naval and ground operations, taken by American and Japanese cameramen alike, graphically illustrate the epic struggle for control of this bloody theater of operations and its context as the largest surface area within which the hostilities of the Second War took place.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Motion pictures and the war.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Burma.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Engineering and construction.
- Burma Road (China and Burma) -- History.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations, American.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Area.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japan.