도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|자료 유형:||초등/ 중,고등학교|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Mark Kurlansky; Frank Stockton
|해당 독자:||9 and up.|
|설명:||xxiii, 183 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.|
|내용:||Being a brief outline of the problem --
Being a short exposition about what could happen and how it would happen --
Being the true story of how humans first began to fish and how fishing became an industry --
Being the sad, cautionary tale of the orange roughy --
Being the myth of nature's bounty and how scientists got it wrong for many years --
Being a concise history of the politics of fish --
Being an examination of why we can't simply stop fishing --
Being a detailed look at four possible solutions and why they alone won't work --
The best solution to overfishing sustainable fishing --
How pollution is killing fish, too --
How global warming is also killing fish --
Time to wake up and smell the fish.
|책임:||Mark Kurlansky ; [illustrations by Frank Stockton].|
- Overfishing -- Juvenile literature.
- Fishes -- Effect of human beings on -- Juvenile literature.
- Bottom fishing -- Environmental aspects -- Juvenile literature.
- Sustainable fisheries -- Juvenile literature.
- Water -- Pollution -- Juvenile literature.
- Global warming -- Juvenile literature.
- Water -- Pollution.
- Global warming.
- Bottom fishing.
- Sustainable fisheries.
- Water pollution.